[OpenLayers-Users] Avoiding label collisions

Kris Geusebroek kgeusebroek at xebia.com
Tue Oct 16 23:26:14 PDT 2012

Hi Nathan,

You might want to consider the Cluster Strategy.
this strategy is designed to cluster points who are close together. This way you can label the cluster instead of the individual points on higher zoom levels

Cheers Kris

Met vriendelijke groet, Kind regards,

Kristiaan Geusebroek
Consultant

[cid:image005.jpg at 01CAD62A.CDCB6570][cid:image006.png at 01CAD62A.CDCB6570]

Email: kgeusebroek at xebia.com<mailto:kgeusebroek at xebia.com>
Tel: +31 (0)35 538 1921
Fax: +31 (0)35 538 1922
Mobiel: +31 (0)6 3069 7223