[OpenLayers-Users] serverResolutions on ArcGISCache layer ?

acangi aca at ngi.be
Tue Oct 23 02:56:15 PDT 2012

I try to use the parameter serverResolutions on an ArcGISCache layer. The
resolutions from the ArcGIS server are not the same as the ones of the other
layers (GeoServer and GeoWebCache). Should it work ? Should I set another
parameter ?

With this code I just get a whitemap and no error messages in Firebug :

If I remove the serverResolutions parameter and put these numbers in the
map.resolutions array, then it works.