[OpenLayers-Users] Unable to fetch data from user defined polygon

Smaran Harihar smaran.harihar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 16:34:02 PDT 2012

Hi Guys,

This is depressing. I have been working on extracting data from shapefile
which is intersected by the user defined polygon. It was working great but
past couple of days we were moving the project to a new domain and now for
some strange reason, I am able to get the data for the USA States layer
(default layer that comes with GeoServer) but the other shapefiles that I
have added are not returning the data.

This is the code <http://dpaste.com/817958/> which i have been using and it
was working absolutely fine in the previous domain. The
processSpatialQuery<http://dpaste.com/817959/>function is getting
features for the USA States but for some reason, not
getting the features for the other layers. In the previous domain, the
application was successfully returning the data for all layers.

Any clue where I am going wrong? This is my
application<http://128.196.142.55/geo/test/test.html>
.

--
Thanks & Regards