[OpenLayers-Users] Unable to fetch data from user defined polygon

Smaran Harihar smaran.harihar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 17:48:24 PDT 2012

Ok this is weird. I am checking it again and this time exactly the opposite
is happening. I am not able to get any of the details from the US States
but I am getting all the details from the other layers.

This is the POST <http://dpaste.com/817981/> for the USA States,

And this is the response <http://dpaste.com/817978/>. (Not able to see this
one now)

This is the POST <http://dpaste.com/817979/> for the Pima Pine layer and
this is the response <http://dpaste.com/817980/>. (this was the one I was
not able to see previously)

Thanks,
Smaran

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 4:49 PM, Phil Scadden <p.scadden at gns.cri.nz> wrote:

> How about posting the request you put (post details) to geoserver and
> response you get back for the spatial query from firebug? (Will be in
> console or Net tabs of firebug depending on type of query you make).
>

> Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential. If received in
> error please destroy and immediately notify us. Do not copy or disclose the
> contents.

Thanks & Regards
Smaran Harihar