[OpenLayers-Users] how to save polygon in database (postgresql)

Tobias Reinicke ramotswa at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 01:29:00 PDT 2012

A pit painful to have to go through your code.

Can you look at your firebug / chrome dev tools requests.
Check that:
a: when you click "save" a wfst request is being sent? (Show us a copy of
that request)
b: what sort of response you are getting back from that request (again,
lets see it).

Also, make sure that the table you are writing to has been set up to be the
right geometry type.

Toby