[OpenLayers-Users] geoext geoserver and Proxy use

islanis at infomed.sld.cu islanis at infomed.sld.cu
Wed Oct 31 08:16:16 PDT 2012

Hi people, this is my problem, am using Geoserver 2.1.2 and its proxy
plugin, but all is fine with my openlayers codes, including openlayer
througt the proxy using

OpenLayers.ProxyHost = "/geoserver/rest/proxy?url=";

but when i try to print with the geoserver plugin, i fotgot that i use
a POST transaction but i dont know how i put de username and the
password, this is my code of my print provider

printProvider = new GeoExt.data.PrintProvider({
    method : "POST", // "POST" recommended for production use
    capabilities : printCapabilities, 	// from the info.json script in the html
    customParams : {
       mapTitle : "Biomasa Biogas",
       comment : "Estudios"// comentario
    }
});

thanks

Este mensaje le ha llegado mediante el servicio de correo electronico que ofrece Infomed para respaldar el cumplimiento de las misiones del Sistema Nacional de Salud. La persona que envia este correo asume el compromiso de usar el servicio a tales fines y cumplir con las regulaciones establecidas

Infomed: http://www.sld.cu/