[OpenLayers-Users] Best Practice for WFS-T

Robert Sanson Robert.Sanson at asurequality.com
Tue Sep 4 11:06:28 PDT 2012

Hi Peter

Take a look at the geoExt library, it includes examples of editing attributes via a Ext-JS datagrid.

Kind regards,

Robert

>>> Peter Lanz <peterlanz at yahoo.com> 5/09/2012 5:51 a.m. >>>
Dear Bart!
Thanks for the reply, but I forgot to mention:
the service should enable users to edit features' attributes, not only their geometry.
I could not find any example implementation (aside from mapfish or tinyows) on the web capable of this requirement.

Thanks for further hints!
pedro

peter lanz
 00491632465592