[OpenLayers-Users] createRegularPolygon 'circle' radius units?

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu Sep 6 11:43:01 PDT 2012

On 9/6/2012 2:24 PM, darethehair wrote:
> Edit: So my code is not visible?  It is when I see it, so I am confused.
> Here is a link to it in another place:
>
> http://codepad.org/74dW9DJM

This looks like it is working as expected.

http://imaptools.com:8080/demo/test.html

Measure the diameter of the circle, notice the mouse position and scale
bar controls on the bottom of the page.

Measuring the diameter using the controls, I get 1595.62 meters
diameter. This seems pretty close give the errors expected from pixel
resolutions and the fact that I was not very precise in my cursor
placement. Zoom in and measure it again for better accuracy.

What were you expecting?
How did you determine that it was too small?
Too small by how much?

-Steve W