[OpenLayers-Users] The edges of my map get cut off

Tondo gpktondo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 12:05:14 PDT 2012

Hi

You are right - bounds are not just pixels. Those decimal numers are in fact
coordinates - meters, degrees, inches. In fact if you display layer in
geographic coordinate system (like WGS84) each pixel got width and height of
degrees. That's why tose numbers...

http://www.packtpub.com/openlayers-2-1-javascript-web-mapping-library-beginners-guide/book
this book will teach you some stuff. There is a lot of examples in this
book, how to display non-referenced images included. I'm sure you will find
it more than just helpful.

T.