[OpenLayers-Users] anyone got any documents regarding this tutorial?

Andreas Hocevar ahocevar at opengeo.org
Fri Sep 14 01:05:49 PDT 2012

Stay tuned for distributed versioning! This is not yet something that
is ready for being used in production, but the document [1] gives you
a good overview of the history and what is going to be possible soon.

The blog post you've found refers to old stuff - a versioning
extension of WFS (WFS-V). It was implemented as GeoServer extension
for PostGIS data stores [2], and as OpenLayers client [3].

Andreas.

[1] http://opengeo.org/publications/distributedversioningimplement/
[2] http://docs.geoserver.org/stable/en/user/extensions/wfsv.html
[3] http://svn.openlayers.org/sandbox/topp/wfsv/

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 8:08 AM, Robert Buckley
<robertdbuckley at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Was reading the openlayers blog today....Is there anyone who was here or
> could provide any documents regarding this workshop?
>
> http://openlayers.org/blog/2008/03/03/the-open-geo-stack-openlayers-geoserver-postgis-where-20/
>

> What interests me in particular is versioning...
>
> thanks,
>
> Rob

Andreas Hocevar
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org/