[OpenLayers-Users] Styling attribution as in OL home page example

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at opengeo.org
Thu Sep 20 00:14:20 PDT 2012

Do view source, and check the inline css of that page, or use any web inspector.

.olControlAttribution {
position: absolute;
font-size: 10px;
text-align: right;
color: #eeeeee;
bottom: 0;
right: 0;
background: #130085; /* fallback for IE - IE6 requires background shorthand*/
background: rgba(0, 60, 136, 0.3);
filter: alpha(opacity=30);
font-family: 'Lucida Grande', Verdana, Geneva, Lucida, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
padding: 2px 4px;
border-radius: 5px 0 0 0;
}
.olControlAttribution a {