[OpenLayers-Users] Access to KML attributes

cbaldinu cbaldinu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 02:34:43 PDT 2012

So,
hi all. The problem i am going to show, it's driving me crazy.

I will describe what i did and what i want to do.

*WHAT I DID : *

Load a google map and loaded onto it points from a kml file that you can
find here :  http://pastebin.com/xVKW92xM <http://pastebin.com/xVKW92xM>

I have added drag control and everything works like a charm.

*WHAT I WANT TO DO : *

After i drag a point in another position, i am able to get new latitude and
longitude. But what i would like to do is access to the information
contained in the kml file, to get the id of the point i am dragging, to
update that point into a table i have in mysql.

Well, i hope i have been clear

I ' ll wait for an answer.

Thanks a lot,

Cristian Baldinu