[OpenLayers-Users] Lines offset by x pixels disappearing at higher zoom levels

cheunglucia cheunglucia at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 08:48:20 PDT 2012

Ok, I have managed to get it working correctly by moving the code to a
callback for the map moveend event.

Here is my code: http://jsfiddle.net/G5UDF/9/

It feels like a bit of a hack though.  I don't like the idea of altering the
geometry just for visualization purposes.  Also, it's probably not very
efficient since I need to store the original positions and then recalculate
and redraw each feature on every map zoom and pan.

Is it possible to define something like graphicXOffset, graphicYOffset for
the features themselves?