[OpenLayers-Users] Filter not working

Siva kumar Devineni dksivagis at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 05:59:56 PDT 2013

Dear all,

I am happy that i am using openlayers so greatly. Now i came to filters.
Here is my code.

var wfs_layer = new OpenLayers.Layer.Vector("settlements", {
strategies: [new OpenLayers.Strategy.BBOX()],
protocol: new OpenLayers.Protocol.WFS({
version: "1.0.0",
url: "http://192.168.1.19:8081/geoserver/wfs",
featureType: "settlements",
featureNS: "www.gospatial.com",
srsName: "EPSG:900913",
visibility: true
}),
filter: new OpenLayers.Filter.Spatial({type:
OpenLayers.Filter.Spatial.DWITHIN,property: "the_geom",value:
"OpenLayers.Geometry.Point([longitude,
latitiude])",distance:"100",distanceUnits:'m'})
})

Problem is.... after adding the "filter" option to my WFS layer, i am not
getting any result. tried in many ways. but failed.

please help and thank you.

--
*Thanking you,*
*D.K Siva Kumar,*