[OpenLayers-Users] Fwd: Filter not working

Siva kumar Devineni dksivagis at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 11:27:41 PDT 2013

Thank you very much Phil,

As you told there is a problem with distance. i instead used BBox for
spatial filter and it worked. I am using mouse click that gives Bbox the
geometry. every thing is going good.
Now i am facing one more problem.
When i click on the map, the resulting features with in the the specified
limit are popping up on the map. (Happy till that)
when i click second time somewhere on the map, i expected the layer will
get updated freshly giving me new results. But the same layer is adding and
adding to the map.
How can i redraw or update the wfs layer after each spatial query.
I attached an image for reference
kindly suggest

On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 2:17 AM, Phil Scadden <p.scadden at gns.cri.nz> wrote:

> I see you are using geoserver. Geoserver does not respect the
> distanceUnits parameter. You have to specify the distance in the units of
> the native projection. What I strongly recommend is using firebug or
> developer tools in Chrome and looking at the actual POST that OL generates
> from this request. You can use CURL or this handy tool
> http://code.google.com/p/rest-**client/<http://code.google.com/p/rest-client/>to recreate the request. Fiddle with the numbers in that request till it
> actually works and then work backwards to get it into your code.
>
> Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential.
> If received in error please destroy and immediately notify us.
> Do not copy or disclose the contents.

*Thanking you,*
*D.K Siva Kumar,*