[OpenLayers-Users] How to add multiple symbols for all points from a vector layer?

Christer Nordbø christer at gdm.no
Tue Apr 9 00:33:11 PDT 2013

You could go trough every point, and create a new vector for each of the
point. Or gather a bunch of markers in 1 vector. You could use a image if
the symbols does not change to a random structure. And add it on the the
map as a Marker vector.

http://www.openlayers.org/dev/examples/markers.html

Med vennlig hilsen / Kind regards,

Christer Nordbø
System developer
Global Digital Media

Global Digital Media
Gamle Forusvei 8, 4033 Stavanger, Norway