[OpenLayers-Users] terrestris WFS not showing in OpenLayers

Tobias Kirschke tobias.kirschke at student.afg.hs-anhalt.de
Tue Apr 9 05:00:46 PDT 2013

Hi,

I use a WFS from http://ows.terrestris.de/dienste.html  in my OpenLayers
application but the WFS is not showing. The Proxy-settings are correct.
My code:

       var demo = new OpenLayers.Layer.Vector("WFS", {
           strategies : [new OpenLayers.Strategy.BBOX()],
           protocol : new OpenLayers.Protocol.WFS({
               version:"1.1.0",
               url : "http://ows.terrestris.de/geoserver/terrestris/wfs",
               featureType : "world-countries-shape",
               featureNS : "terrestris",
               srsName : "EPSG:900913",
               geometryName: "the_geom"
           }),
         styleMap: myStyles,
       });

With my own WFS from Geoserver I see the Layer in the OpenLayers map.
What is wrong? Thanks.

Tobias