[OpenLayers-Users] Filter not working

Phil Scadden p.scadden at gns.cri.nz
Tue Apr 9 15:43:11 PDT 2013

> I have not gone through... I should check that. Can you please suggest
> if there is any ebook that would be best to understand openlayers library

I think there is one mentioned on the openlayers website, but I have
never seen one. What I found most helpful when I started in OL was the
examples page, followed by the documentation, and then at a certain
point, delving into the source code.

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential.
If received in error please destroy and immediately notify us.
Do not copy or disclose the contents.