[OpenLayers-Users] PopUp is not show

Phil Scadden p.scadden at gns.cri.nz
Wed Apr 10 18:03:13 PDT 2013

 >Despite your arrogant undertone - Thank you very much.

Sorry about the tone. It's very hard to know how much proficiency
someone has got when they post. In general, just posting code with
comment that it doesnt work isnt a good way to get help. Everyone is
busy so using debug tools to hone in the problem first is a very good
idea. And if you arent using debugging tools, then the best thing this
group can offer is making you aware of them. OpenLayers was my
introduction to serious javascript so I do remember the battle of trying
to get my head around the library and an eccentric language at the same
time. Hours in the debugger helped me understand both.

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential.
If received in error please destroy and immediately notify us.
Do not copy or disclose the contents.