[OpenLayers-Users] Adjust map resolution with wrap dateline???

pascal pascal2833 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 07:59:35 PDT 2013

Hi,

I need to visualise more that one map on the same time so the map size is
different depending on the number of maps I have on my screen.
My application works well but when I tried to apply zoom to my maps, I can't
apply all the resolution to the maps.
For example, if I want to visualize only one map, this one will be a big one
and I can't apply a big resolution (eg: 2.0) to visualize the entire world.
But if I have 5 maps on my screen, they are very little and it's possible to
apply this resolution. I checked this adding a PanZoomBar control to each
map (depending of the map size, sometime, I can't apply all the divisions
that are present on the PanZoomBar).
Very rare: I tried with a resolution array with only one value and in this
case it works for the big, the little and the medium maps! But if I have
more than one value, it doesn't work!
If I put the option wrapdateline to false, I can apply all the level of
zoom, independently of the map size.
But I would like to keep the wrapdateline option.

What's wrong?

Thanks a lot,

Pascal.