[OpenLayers-Users] WMS overlay disappearing with Google Maps v.3

Gery . gamejihou at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 20 09:32:25 PDT 2013

Hi Dalton,

Are you using OL 2.12 or 2.11? I don't think you need
setBaseLayer(gsat);
because you already set that. I use google3 and 2.11 and it works perfect without that.

HTH,

Cheers,

Gery

Sent from my iBath

On Apr 20, 2013, at 17:56, "Dalton Filho" <daltonfilho at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello list,

I created a map with Google layers as base layers + a WMS overlay layer. Unfortunately the WMS overlay disappears when zooming in. In fact, you can only start seeing the WMS overlay after you zoom out twice.

In another test I created a map with Google Maps v.2 base layers + the *same* WMS overlay layer I used in the first test. This time the WMS overlay shows in all zoom levels.

I have attached 4 files that reproduce the error (you should edit the openlayers inclusion or paste them under the examples directory)

Has anyone had the same issue?

Best regards,

Dalton
<google-v2-test.html>