[OpenLayers-Users] GDAL raster shifts northward

Gery . gamejihou at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 24 05:24:24 PDT 2013

Hello,

One question, I have an output GeoTiff from gdal_warp in WGS84 that shows a north shift toward the Equator (3 km) in regard to google hybrid basemap. The raster is served by mapserver5.6.7 as WMS layer (OL 2.11). Does anyone know why this happens? This raster layer also does not align to other WMS layers (in WGS84) served by the same mapserver (same shift of 3 km). I appreciate any hint on this, thanks in advance,

Gery

Piensa en el medio ambiente - mantenlo en la pantalla. NO lo imprimas si NO es necesario.
Think green - keep it on the screen. Do NOT print if it is NOT necessary.
Denken Sie an die Umwelt - bewahren Sie es auf dem Bildschirm. Drucken Sie es NICHT, wenn es NICHT notwendig ist.