[OpenLayers-Users] WMS srs error when adding layers from an array

aparker1969 andrew at source3.com
Thu Dec 5 17:18:36 PST 2013

Thanks Phil.

Already tried removing 'srs'.  Also set it to an empty string and also set
it to EPSG:4326. When I commented out 'projection' and doing so the google
layers and most of my layers in PostGIS display.  The srs error is gone in
the topo layer.  Web developer toolbar shows no topo.  I believe the reason
is that the topo layer is off in space somewhere and there is no data to
return.

The issue must be somewhere in the projection and displayProjection.  I have
google api layers and the topo maps displaying in
http://saturn.nmt.edu/national/basic.html.  The topo layer is set to
EPSG:900913.

Any additional suggestions is welcomed as I could use a fresh set of eyes on
this.

        var options = {
            controls: [],
            // projection: new OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:900913"),
            displayProjection: new OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:4326"),
            units: "m",
            numZoomLevels: 22,
            maxResolution: 156543.0339,
            // Bounds = Left Bottom Right Top
            maxExtent: new OpenLayers.Bounds(-20037508, -20037508,
                                         20037508, 20037508.34)
        };
        map1 = new OpenLayers.Map(options);

-----