[OpenLayers-Users] Getting the four corners for a image

Wilkins, Brian bwilkins at harris.com
Tue Dec 10 10:23:51 PST 2013

All,

I would like to know if it is possible to get the four corners of an image which has transparency built into the image. Meaning if I have an image which size returns say 1000,1000 but my valid image pixels do not completely consume the full rectangle and top and bottom portions will be transparent. So that the image bounds are not a product of the size of the image, but rather a product of the visible pixels. My images are rectangles. Is it possible to get the four corners of only the visible pixels of the image without the transparent portions?

Thanks

Brian