[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers.Control.Swipe

Cédric MOULLET cedric.moullet at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 10:02:42 PST 2013

Hi,
- The swipe control is working only with the ol 2.13 dev, since
map.layerContainerOriginPx has been introduced recently by
https://github.com/openlayers/openlayers/commit/f0ad48597fec4bbf4d1b882235e21cf787fb77ec
- The top layer is always "swiped" (and only the top layer)
Best regards,
Cédric

Political blog: http://cedricmoullet.blogspot.com/
Welcome to my world: http://www.cedricmoullet.com/