[OpenLayers-Users] Zoom not working anymore

Metronome metronome.basic at worldonline.fr
Tue Feb 19 02:44:18 PST 2013

I have several maps using Openlayers tha have been working for years and are not working anymore.

( I noticed it yesteday 2013-02-18 )

all this maps have som base layers ( selectable , mostly from google api v3 ) and an overlay WMS layer ( from geoserver )

I have a test map with base layers from OSM VirtualEarth Yahoo Google ( altypes street map satellite and mixed )

When the overlay is disabled , I can Change the base overlay and zoom in and out on every map

when the overlay is enabled

everything works with osm base layer

with other base layers I can move in the map ( conserving the same zoom )

but if I zoom in or out the background is displayed but not the overlay , if I change the view area it display the overlay

but the zoom is not working anymore until I change the base layer

I source openlayer.js from dev folder

Any Idea

Thanks Patrick