[OpenLayers-Users] popup outside map boundaries

Gery . gamejihou at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 19 06:11:10 PST 2013

Hola Jorge,

Do you have an example? some code about your problem? o a lo mejor explicar el problema en español si lo hablas?

Sent from my iBath

On Feb 19, 2013, at 15:02, "jvonrudno" <jvonrudno at hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi everybody,

I have a marker that show a popup when the mouse is over the marker. This
popup some times show information that is  outside of the boundaries of the
map. I need to show the complete info that brings the pop up with out using
the scroll bar. So  my question is how can I show the popup that superimpose
the div of the map.

In advance thousands thanks.

Regards

Jorge