[OpenLayers-Users] Help please, the proxy problem for my application

Gery . gamejihou at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 21 06:57:30 PST 2013

So now it works? If so you should keep using that configuration to avoid more issues with the proxy.

Sent from my iBath

On Feb 21, 2013, at 15:41, "dolphintroop" <thymeland at hotmail.com> wrote:

Yes,Gery,now I'd rerange the proxy.cgi again, coz at first I thought this
section is treated as a string array and the unit inside[] is split by ","
,so I neglect the range order.

I donot know why the code could not be excuted into init() function block
after I configure proxy in Eclipse environment , I wonder if I run it in
Aptana(with Firfox), it works.