[OpenLayers-Users] Help please, the proxy problem for my application

Phil Scadden p.scadden at gns.cri.nz
Thu Feb 21 14:01:33 PST 2013

On 22/02/2013 5:08 a.m., dolphintroop wrote:
> Because some of my applications need be developped in eclipse, I use Aptana
> to debug JS code, and finally, I have to deploy my application in tomcat.

If you are using tomcat and eclipse, then I would strongly recommend
using the whitelist jsp as your proxy.
https://github.com/terrestris/JSP-Whitelist-Proxy.
That way you can debug into proxy.jsp and see what is happening. I would
have suspicions about whether the requests is presented to the proxy as
"localhost:8575". This is unlikely.