[OpenLayers-Users] When to jump to OL3?

Cédric MOULLET cedric.moullet at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 01:42:36 PST 2013

Hi,
The OL3 development is ongoing and you can expect to have a first release
in the middle of the year 2013. It's planned to have intermediate releases
between march and june. All the developments can be followed here
https://github.com/openlayers/ol3
I hope this answers your question.
Best regards,
Cédric

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 12:35 PM, Víctor Velarde Gutierrez <
victor.velarde at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We're soon gonna start a new project and we would like to use OpenLayers
> as our base mapping library. We have experience with 2.X versions, but it
> would be great to know when a "jump to OpenLayers 3" will be possible.
>
> It is a 2 years-project so my question is: what is the approximate OL
> timeline? when will we be able to test a first-alpha? any advice on this
> "transititon"?
>
> Thank you all!
>
> --
> Víctor Velarde