[OpenLayers-Users] Adding KML to OpenLayers.Control.SelectFeature dynamically

Robert Hicks robhyx at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 09:19:38 PST 2013

Hi all, is it possible to add KML layers after the map has already been loaded and, additionally, add them to the select feature control? I see there's no setLayers in that class but there is a layers property which I tried setting equal to an array with the new layer inside, but no luck. Has anyone else done this? I assume this isn't specific to KML but probably any vector layer.

Thanks in advance!