[OpenLayers-Users] How to use bbox in long/lat with google/bing/etc... using mapserver

Gery gamejihou at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 30 06:59:25 PST 2013

Thanks Greg for the great tip. I've been trying to use correctly your example
with OpenLayers.Control.GetFeature but had no luck, this is the code:

OpenLayers.Control.myGetFeature =
OpenLayers.Class(OpenLayers.Control.GetFeature,{
            selectBox: function(position){
                var opts = OpenLayers.Control.GetFeature(position);
                var baseSRSutm = this.map.getprojectionObject();
                var layerSRSdd = new OpenLayers.Projection('EPSG:4326');
                opts.params.bbox =
this.map.getExtent().transform(baseSRSutm,layerSRSdd).toBBOX(null,firstLayer.reverseAxisOrder());
            }

            return opts;
        });

In firebug I get this error pointing to "return opts;": SyntaxError: missing
} after property list. I think there is no } missing above, do you see any
missing?

Thanks,

Gery