[OpenLayers-Users] Accessing user defined data from a OpenLayers application

Phil Scadden p.scadden at gns.cri.nz
Tue Jun 4 14:35:57 PDT 2013

In firebug (or chrome's developer tools), with the NET panel, find the
request to load the layer. (It will be a call to the proxy.cgi). Look to
see what its status is and what response was (if any). I would strongly
suspect a proxy issue (as you obviously do as well). However, I am
unfamiliar with using cgi and I know little about to configure or debug.

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential.
If received in error please destroy and immediately notify us.
Do not copy or disclose the contents.