[OpenLayers-Users] WFS layer not visible

Nipuni Perera nipuni880917 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 09:05:36 PDT 2013

Hi,

This is what I got with error.log file:

SyntaxError: invalid syntax\r, referer: http://localhost/temp/temp.html
Premature end of script headers: proxy.cgi, referer:
http://localhost/temp/temp.html
File "C:/Server/Apache22/htdocs/temp/proxy.cgi", line 45\r, referer:
http://localhost/temp/temp.html
print "Status: 502 Bad Gateway"\r, referer: http://localhost/temp/temp.html
                             ^\r, referer: http://localhost/temp/temp.html
SyntaxError: invalid syntax\r, referer: http://localhost/temp/temp.html

Thanks,
Nipuni

On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 10:30 AM, Raffaele Morelli <
raffaele.morelli at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2013/6/5 Nipuni Perera <nipuni880917 at gmail.com>
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Yes I have Python installed and the first line of the proxy.cgi is
>>
>> #!C:/Python33/python.exe -u
>>
>> which points to the python.exe location.
>> I have set the changes to httpd.conf file as described here<http://vijaysambhe.wordpress.com/2012/10/12/openlayers-cross-domain-configure-proxyhost-on-windows/>.
>>

>> I have reinstalled Python and the response change from the script to an
>> error message. This is the response I received for the POST request:

>> This is the same error message I get when I try to open the proxy.cgi from localhost.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Nipuni
>>

> You should have a look at apache error log, it's clearly a
> misconfiguration in apache (error 500) and what you need for debug is there.
> I would suggest to check directory and/or file permissions (ie. virtual
> host configuration directives).
>
> /r

Nipuni Piyabasi Perera
Undergraduate