[OpenLayers-Users] Adding (TouchNavigation) control to older version

Andras Revesz revesz at scientist.com
Fri Jun 7 02:49:55 PDT 2013

Hi,

We have a web map software built on OL 2.9.1.
We want to make our web pages mobile friendly but there is no OpenLayers.Control.TouchNavigation in this version and it is not possible to upgrade OL on the server.

I tried to add the control by downloading and referencing TouchNavigation.js and the dependencies (Pinch.js and PinchZoom.js).
I can add TouchNavigation but it is not working on a mobile device.

http://map.calderdale.gov.uk/ria/examples/reporting/RA_sandbox/mobile_test/touchnavigation_RIA.html

However on a desktop pan and double click zoom is added and removed when TouchNavigation is added and destroyed.

The same code works fine with the latest OL:
http://map.calderdale.gov.uk/ria/examples/reporting/RA_sandbox/mobile_test/touchnavigation_OL.html

Any idea what I left out?
Or should I send it to the DEV list?

Thanks you,