[OpenLayers-Users] Issues with OpenLayers 2.12RCs and Google Maps v3

Jeff Heard jefferson.r.heard at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 09:05:41 PDT 2013

Google seems to have changed its backend API again. Google's base maps no
longer zoom with the rest of the layers I have; rather, my vector and WMS
layers zoom first and then google "catches up".

Is there also a recommended maximum zoom level for Google? At a certain
point, the satellite and hybrid map types switch to a 3/4ths view of the
world instead of EPSG:900913. Is that meant to happen, or am I using the
wrong layer type IDs for creating the layers?

Here is my layer code:

http://pastebin.com/ksqCrEVC