[OpenLayers-Users] Connecting to MapGuide via WFS

Rich Bauer rdbauer at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 06:25:36 PDT 2013

Thanks for the info. I looked and from what I can tell, MapGuide does
support this. I can return a XML output using something like this:

http://localhost/mapguide/mapagent/mapagent.fcgi?request=GetFeature&service=WFS&version=1.1.0&typeName=ns34414117:Parcels&MaxFeatures=10

I have simplified the data being loaded to the WMS layer above and the WFS
layer created from it. The error I get is:

   1. OPTIONS
   http://localhost/mapguide/mapagent/mapagent.fcgi?USERNAME=Administrator&Password=adminOrigin
null is not allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Origin.
   XMLHttpRequest.js:220<file:///Z:/MapGuideProjects/MobileGIS/RBAC%20Mobile%20GIS/lib/OpenLayers/Request/XMLHttpRequest.js>
      1. fXMLHttpRequest_sendXMLHttpRequest.js:220<file:///Z:/MapGuideProjects/MobileGIS/RBAC%20Mobile%20GIS/lib/OpenLayers/Request/XMLHttpRequest.js>
      2. cXMLHttpRequest.sendXMLHttpRequest.js:262<file:///Z:/MapGuideProjects/MobileGIS/RBAC%20Mobile%20GIS/lib/OpenLayers/Request/XMLHttpRequest.js>
      3. (anonymous
function)Request.js:233<file:///Z:/MapGuideProjects/MobileGIS/RBAC%20Mobile%20GIS/lib/OpenLayers/Request.js>

XMLHttpRequest cannot load
http://localhost/mapguide/mapagent/mapagent.fcgi?USERNAME=Administrator&Password=admin.
Origin null is not allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Origin.
index.html:1<file:///Z:/MapGuideProjects/MobileGIS/RBAC%20Mobile%20GIS/index.html#mappage>
<file:///Z:/MapGuideProjects/MobileGIS/RBAC%20Mobile%20GIS/index.html#mappage>
<file:///Z:/MapGuideProjects/MobileGIS/RBAC%20Mobile%20GIS/index.html#mappage>

This is showing up immediately after the last *.js file is loaded. I
thought I had read somewhere about this but can't remember where and what
it said and of course can't find it again. Any thoughts?

As far as the mobile.js, yes, I noticed that I had to use the "regular"
Openlayers.js for that to even attempt to work. I will just try to include
the individual script and see if that works rather than creating my own
build (for now).