[OpenLayers-Users] Pop-up auto size problem

Xavier Mamano (jorix) xavier.mamano at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 01:30:15 PDT 2013

Hi Albrecht,

> Unfortunately the bottom pop-up size is sometime still not OK.

Auto size is a very complex subject, HTML CSS... I must debug the code see
the html generated and CSS applied.

What browser have you tried?
The text is clipped as here yet?
http://www.albrechtloh.de/box/pop-up_wrong.png ...
or now the problem is that there is little bottom margin? ... if so I think
it can be easy to find.

...show me a picture.

Regards,

Xavier