[OpenLayers-Users] SLD based selection on WMS layers - How to set the new style of clicked point?

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at opengeo.org
Mon May 6 01:46:19 PDT 2013

Do you mean that you want the selection to show up in something else than the default colour (i.e. red)?

See:

http://dev.openlayers.org/releases/OpenLayers-2.12/doc/apidocs/files/OpenLayers/Control/SLDSelect-js.html#OpenLayers.Control.SLDSelect.selectionSymbolizer

e.g.:

    selectionSymbolizer: {
        'Polygon': {fillColor: '#FF0000', stroke: false},
        'Line': {strokeColor: '#FF0000', strokeWidth: 2},
        'Point': {graphicName: 'square', fillColor: '#FF0000', pointRadius: 5}
    }

Best regards,
Bart

--