[OpenLayers-Users] Two colored Line

Sven Kaden sven.kaden at gmx.net
Wed May 22 04:18:11 PDT 2013

Hello,

I would like to draw a polyline out of existing GPS Points. That works good.
But it should be a two colored line like in the image.
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5054882/twoColorLine.png>

I tried to solve this issue by using the fillColor attribute in the StyleMap
like this.
var template = {
        strokeWidth: "${getSize}", // using context.getSize(feature)
	strokeColor: "#00ff00", // using context.getColor(feature)
	strokeOpacity: "0.4",
	fillColor: "#000000",
	fillOpacity: 1
};

But it doesn't work. Is it possible to use an image instead of the stroke
color? Or are there other options?

Thank you

Sven Kaden