[OpenLayers-Users] WMSgetFeatureInfo ProxyHost

Shadin shadin__a at hotmail.com
Thu May 23 14:21:07 PDT 2013

Finally I figured it out!

I was using the same url for WMS layers and WMSGetFeatureInfo request which
is depending on the client ip, public (external client) or private (internal
client)

that worked with WMS/WFS layers, but turns out that WMSGetFeatureInfo url
should always use the private ip as an internal client. this is what I was
missing here.

Well, I'm not a network guru so I might not explaining it in a correct way.
but hopefully this would help anyone running into the same issue.

Thank you all for your time!