[OpenLayers-Users] Google map layers and WMS overlay layers.

Gery . gamejihou at hotmail.com
Sun May 26 14:05:45 PDT 2013

Hi Pasca,

What is your code? Any error message? based in the image the overlay has a misalignment, this could be caused by a projection problem.

Cheers,

Gery

Sent from my iRon

On May 26, 2013, at 22:42, "pascal" <pascal2833 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to add overlay WMS layers to google maps layers but they doesn't
have the same nivel (see image ).
What could happen and how to fix it?
Note : I've used the same WMS (countries) in other applications and all was
OK so the WMS server accept the google projection.

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5055836/notsamenivel.png>

Thanks a lot,

Pascal.