[OpenLayers-Users] Use of Geoserver Pritning Module with OpenLayers client?

Gery . gamejihou at hotmail.com
Tue May 28 12:42:44 PDT 2013

Hello Ben,

I don't think it's too difficult or too much work to implement some things of geoext with openlayers. A very common reference afaik is the MapFish demo, probably you know that already. There are some other tools out there, but I think they provide only png or jpg files.

Hope this helps,

Gery

Sent from my iRon