[OpenLayers-Users] Wrong icon when adding control to editing toolbar

Vardeman, Andrew [CSSM] andrewv at iastate.edu
Wed May 29 09:08:22 PDT 2013

Rob,

Sorry if you get this twice; I forgot to copy the list the first time.

The controls aren't tied to icons in any way except CSS.  The toolbars in OpenLayers are built from large images containing the "on" and "off" states for all the icons in the toolbar.  OpenLayers sets certain classes on the buttons when they are activated and deactivated, and it's up to you to modify the CSS so that the background image has the correct offset for your particular button.  I forget whether the editing toolbar background image has a zoom icon in it; it may not, in which case you'll also need to alter the editing toolbar image.

Andrew