[OpenLayers-Users] GeoExt.data.FeatureStore...trouble with IE

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca
Wed May 29 10:32:00 PDT 2013

Hello,
Sorry if I post on geoext and openlayers list but I don't know if it is a
geoext or an openlayers issue

I started with this example
http://api.geoext.org/1.1/examples/feature-grid.html

and quickly had something up and running in FF and chrome, but IE hangs
and sometimes it renders after several minutes, that means unusable. It
renders in 3 seconds in FF and chrome

The store is based on a GeoJSON of 0.8mb with 2510 features, 5 properties,
geometry is POINT

Here is the store
store = new GeoExt.data.FeatureStore({
        layer: vecLayer,
        fields: [
            {name: 'field_2', type: 'string'},
            {name: 'field_3', type: 'string'},
            {name: 'field_5', type: 'string'},
            {name: 'quantite', type: 'string'},
            {name: 'antidote', type: 'string'}
        ],
        sortInfo: {field: 'field_2', direction: 'ASC'},
        proxy: new GeoExt.data.ProtocolProxy({
            protocol: new OpenLayers.Protocol.HTTP({
                url: "antidote.geojson",
                format: new OpenLayers.Format.GeoJSON()
            })
        })
    });

Anyone had this issue? or Any idea to solve this?

Thanks you!
Steve