[OpenLayers-Users] creating a new layer in database

pankaj123 pankaj.bansal.jiit at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 08:17:42 PST 2013

hii

I am new to this mailing list and need some help.

I have successfully loaded a WFS layer from database and made changes to
features and saved the layer by  WFS-T.

Now I want to create a new feature layer and add that layer in my database.
All the examples I see load the layer from database and then make changes to
it or display it. I want to create a new layer and add some points, line
etc. features to it and then save it in database.

Any help.....

Regards
Pankaj Bansal