[OpenLayers-Users] Problem on xlink:href

Alextave andrea.alri90 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 03:42:55 PST 2013

Yes there is the closing tag "/>" for Confina_M. Using a breakpoint I see
that the elements "Descrizione", "Autore", ecc are retrieved correctly. The
problem is in "Confina_M", I can retrive it but its value is an empty
string. I suppose because xlink:href is an attribute and not a value. This
is my problem I can't retrieve this attribute.

What do you mean with: What is the source?

Thank you
Best regards