[OpenLayers-Users] creating a new layer in database

pankaj123 pankaj.bansal.jiit at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 10:31:18 PST 2013

Hi

I have search and I think you can't create a layer using open layers
directly. So I will have to use the GeoSerevr REST API.

I have created the Database and Tables using the C# code.

I saw the documentation of GEoSever REST API. I could not find anything
which can help me do this. I can see the existing layers, workspaces etc.
but I cannot create any layer.

Any help. Any documentation, example any thing .

Thanks and Regards
Pankaj Bansal