[OpenLayers-Users] WFS Feature not working

Phil Scadden p.scadden at gns.cri.nz
Thu Nov 21 12:30:39 PST 2013

> After I configure my proxy.cgi with Openlayers is there a way of
> checking the same as in WFS or WMS get feature am still not able to
> fetch any vector layers.
Have you tested the proxy? You need to make sure your URL and port are
whitelisted.

> Also should I specify something in the top line of html script here.
>
> OpenLayers.ProxyHost= "proxy.cgi?url=";
You need that line. You can check that the your script is using it by
looking at the NET tab of firebug or Chrome developer tools.

If everything configured, then the WFS calls should have URLs to the
proxy not the server.

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential.
If received in error please destroy and immediately notify us.
Do not copy or disclose the contents.