[OpenLayers-Users] Excessive memory use (memory leak) on Chrome?

Worth Lutz wal3 at mindspring.com
Fri Nov 22 10:15:24 PST 2013

  _____

From: Worth Lutz [mailto:wal3 at mindspring.com]
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2013 1:07 PM
To: 'mail.roliveira at gmail.com'
Subject: RE: [OpenLayers-Users] Excessive memory use (memory leak) on
Chrome?

I am pulling map data from my own wms server and am only showing tiles.

Using Windows task manager to see memory, my application starts out with
113,555k of memory.

By zooming and panning it quickly rises to something like 1,771,500k and
then Chrome chokes and goes "Aw, Snap" and I have to reload the page.

Worth

  _____